Monday, June 10, 2013

Miguel's Missionary Moment





"We killed it on getting new investigators this week.  Elder Loertscher and I found like 3 families we can start teaching, and hopefully a couple other people! There was this one guy who came to the door and I was like no way this guy wants to hear about the Gospel.  But when we started talking, he looked deep in thought about what we were saying.  Elder Loertscher said that he kept seeing him in baptismal clothes.  It was really good and we will be teaching him again on Wednesday.  Right after that we talked to another guy and Elder Loertscher decided when this guy totally wasnt listening to just hand him a Book of Mormon.  It was then that the guy talked about how he didnt understand the Bible and a bunch of other stuff.  He said we could come back after he flipped through the Book of Mormon. It was sweet!

 Elder Loertscher and I decided that when I get home I have to buy a motorcycle, and then when he gets home, we are going on a road trip, sound good mom? We are like best friends.  Some girl wrote him about how much she likes him so I am writing her back for him to see if she gets my approval.  hahhahahah! 

Oh on saturday it was about 8 at night and we were walking throught this neighborhood and there were theses grown guys playing wiffle ball so Elder Koertscher and I asked if we could play.  We killed it in our shirts and ties. I batted a perfect game...just placed it wherever I wanted! Elder Loertscher hit a grand slam, and at home plate he did a running gainer over it. By the way Elder Loertscher can do like 50 different flips! It'ss crazy! jAfterward the guys were like do you play flag football? We told them yeah we do, they took our number and then we placed two Book of Mormons We will go see if we can teach any of them.  They all have families they just play that stuff for fun."
 
3 nephi 5: 13 "Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life."
 
Elder Miguel out!


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. How fun it must be for you to see this side of your son...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great. Work hard. Play hard. And I would say NO on that motorcycle trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! I love these letters!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...