Friday, October 21, 2011

Repurposing II



I'm no thief, and I don't particularly like other peoples trash, but I must admit to going through my neighbors trash for a real find. May I add that the neighbor was my parents, and I asked them first? They threw away this wooden rocking chair. They said they had no need for it...I took that baby home did a little light sanding then painted with leftover outdoor house paint. It has sat on my porch for quite some time. Almost new porch furniture: Cost $0.00 See I really do love the word FREE.  

You can read about two other repurposing projects here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...