Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Letters to KT #1




Dear KT,

You left me this morning for an exotic vacay with our darling Ladybug. I guess if you call St. Louis exotic, then it is what it is. I must say that, though I'm not completely alone here, I FEEL completely alone. Teenage boys just do not pay any attention to their mother. Seriously! Unless, of course, they are hungry or in need fresh laundry. Otherwise, nada...Besides you, Ladybug is the only one who pays attention to me. Isn't it sad that I have to find validation through my children?

While you are visiting family and hanging out with your sick dad in the hospital, I guess I will fill my days with HGTV, reading, chocolate and perhaps a home improvement project or two. I promise not to spend too much money. Really, pinky swear...

6 comments:

  1. When I pinky swear it really means I'm up to no good! I'm keeping my eye on you lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I feel your pain. I really do. Can you get your sons to have their friends over to your house? I remember those fun filled days. Seriously.

    Let's go shopping!! Nothing like some retail therapy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that stinks that your KT and your Ladybug went away for a few days. I know you will miss them! But like you mentioned, think of all the great stuff you can fill your time with!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what it will be like when we have teenagers around here?

    I bet your daughter is loving the one-on-one time with Daddy though!!!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...