Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Things on my mind




1.  Spring Break
2.  Fitness/wellness - exercise, healthy eating, sugar detox, gave up soda, weight loss.
3.  Trying to figure out what to do with everything in my craft room...we are getting a permanent house guest
4.  Air Force man is coming home in 23 days!
5.  Time with my four year old niece.
6.  Birthdays, late cards letters and gifts...I just can't get it together.
7.  Birthday, mine, today!  I'm getting SO old.
8.  Family history - tracing family lines...How fascinating!
9.  General Conference weekend - So uplifting!
10.  I've thought about you, truly I have...I've just been so busy in body, mind and spirit.


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Well happy birthday! I too am trying to shed some weight and just be healthier. Right there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I can relate to how busy life is. You have some wonderful things going on. It's all a good busy. Hopefully you will have a chance to breathe a bit once school gets out. :) --Heatherlyn

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...