Sunday, January 15, 2012

Am I a Woman of God?



I really like this reminder.
 I definitely see some things I could work on. 
But, If I am tough, does that mean I'm not tender?  I don't think so.  I'd like to be able to hold my own.  Be strong, not a push over, but that doesn't mean that I can't be tender hearted.  No, I can be an independent and strong woman who is still tender, kind, virtuous and faithful.  Just because I want to be tough doesn't mean that I don't like my husband to open my doors and look at me with tenderness.  I think the correct terminology for me here is strength.  Not to be tough.  By definition Strong is "of great moral power, firmness or courage; strong under temptation."
Now THAT is a Woman of God
I totally get where this woman is coming from, 
and I like it...


 

1 comment:

  1. I think you have to be tough in this world. And tender.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...